1.) Create four short PowerPoint presentations (1 per member):
- Examples of successful (and not so successful) real-life library blogs
- Dos and Don'ts of creating a blog for your library
- Compare and contrast various blog platforms (Blogger vs. LiveJournal vs. WordPress): which one is best for which library type?
- Compare blogging vs. micro-blogging: which is better for a library?
2.) Create one long PowerPoint presentation (all 4 members participate):
- One person can supply references and images
- One person can create the outline
- One person can turn the outline into a PowerPoint file
- One person can edit the PowerPoint file
- History of blogs/micro-blogs
- Examples of our own blog
- Speculations for the future of blogging in the e-library