Monday, November 9, 2009

A thought...

Hi everyone,

I've been thinking about our group presentation as a whole and realizing that we do not discuss the different types of librarian blogs, or make specific suggestions about how to use a blog in a library setting. Nora touches on this a bit in her section on twitter, but it is not addressed elsewhere.

Do any of you think this is an oversight?

Since I am talking about using blogs as a workspace, I may try to rework my slides to discuss professional blogs a bit more generally, including the virtual workspace angle. I can try to work in links to various professional blogs as well.

It is a late stage for me to rework my presentation, so I will see if its possible. If it's not, does everyone think we're still ok?

"See" you all on Wednesday!

__stephanie

1 comment:

  1. Although that is a good concern, frankly I think we are still okay. Blogging professionally in a library setting is not much different from blogging professionally in general. The same rules of conduct apply.

    - Caroline Han

    ReplyDelete